`Water block` self-closing valves with either a natural (white), blue or grey plastic body and a gear driven volume-controlled operation device. The product incorporates a combined EPDM washer and stainless steel strainer and EPDM ‘O’-rings.
The product is designed to stop the flow of water once a preset value (in litres) has been reached. User intervention is then required to reset it.
Maximum working pressure 10.0 bar. Maximum operating temperature 70°C.
- Section: 2335 Valves
- Section Subtitle: Stop, plastic, self-closing.
- WRAS Approval Number: 2001001
- Expiry date: 31/01/2025
- Note: R008 only applies to the natural (white) body version.
The self-closing function once a pre-set value has been reached has not been assessed and is not considered to be covered by the scope of this approval.
- Size: ¾” BSP (F) inlet and ¾” BSP (M) outlet
- Marking: Minimum working flow rate, flow arrow, water bloc, Eltek and 100N/cm2
- Installation Requirements R001 R008
Where ‘xx’ denotes the setting notches regulation and packaging type to either a ‘0’ or ‘9’.
View All Listings by this Company
Strada Valenza 5/A
15033 - Casale Monferrato (AL)
+39 0142 335511