WRAS is one of the leading certification bodies for plumbing products in the UK and is now offering pre-application advice for manufacturers.
You can speak to our team of experts about your prototype or product before going ahead with independent laboratory tests to:
- Check the product or material is appropriate to be certified by WRAS
- Be aware of the specific requirements it needs to meet.
What are the benefits ?
- Speed up the approval process
- Identify any compliance issues ahead of testing
- Avoid unnecessary testing.
- Mitigate risk during NPI
How much will it cost?
- A half-day pre-application review and advice session will cost £300 plus VAT per application.
- This will be paid directly to WRAS and is independent of any application fees.
How do I apply for Pre-Application Advice?
If you would like to take advantage of this service you can apply to email@example.com stating the following information:
- Applicant Company Name
- Contact name
- Contact email address
- Tell us about the project you wish to discuss.
What happens next?
- Contact you to discuss the project
- Agree information needed. This may include samples or prototypes.
- Arrange a meeting via MS Teams or you can visit our offices if you prefer.
- Review information and provide feedback