Which test laboratories can I use?

Only test reports from WRAS Recognised Test Laboratories will be accepted in support of WRAS Approvals applications.  The list of  recognised mechanical Test Laboratories can be found here and the list of recognised material Test Laboratories can be found here.Recognised Testing Laboratories must be accredited to ISO 17025 for the appropriate tests by UKAS or other body subject to the ILAC Multilateral agreement.  For more information about laboratory recognition click here. 

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience with WRAS. Some are essential to provide website functions and ensure the website is secure. We also use cookies to help us understand how people use the site and to make improvements. Click "Accept All" to enable recommended settings or click "Manage cookies" to adjust your settings. For more details, see our Cookie Policy.