Range of wall mounted combination boilers providing domestic hot water via a plate heat exchanger and pressurised central heating system, incorporating a pressure relief valve set at 3.0 bar and expansion vessel on the primary circuit.
The inlet of the replenishing valve between the primary and secondary circuits incorporate a plastic strainer.
Maximum working pressure 2.5 bar (primary) and 6.0 bar (secondary).
Maximum operating temperature 85˚C.
- Section: 1465 Heaters
- Section Subtitle: Combination boilers and Water Jacketed Tube heaters. Low volume water content. Heat retained in water heaters will cause expansion of water after closure of draw-off taps and valves. Provision for expansion of water must be made to accommodate excess pressure within the system. Particular care is required where check valves are positioned, or loose jumper valves are thought to be upstream of the heater.
- WRAS Approval Number: 2012051
- Expiry date: 31/12/2025
- Note: Please note that the inlet pipework connects to the flow sensor, no fittings or valves prior to this are supplied.
Not supplied with a temporary filling loop. A filling loop must be installed with the appropriate backflow prevention device in accordance with Schedule 2 paragraph 7 of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999.
- Size: ½” BSP (M) inlet and outlet Secondary Circuit.
½” BSP (M) replenishing valve.
¾” BSP(M) inlet and outlet primary circuit.
- Marking: Strom on front of body.
Model and technical info on adhesive label on side of body.
- Installation Requirements R001 R140 R360
Strom E range comprising of models:
SBSP7C, SBSP11C & SBSP15C.
SBTP18C, SBTP21C & SBTP24C.
The number in model indicates kW rating.
STROM LTD View All Listings by this Company